Stuffing Balls with Thyme, Sage and Rosemary
150g Breadcrumbs (preferably Panko)
1 Red Onion
1 White Onion
2 tbsp Fresh Sage
2 tbsp Fresh Parsley
2 tbsp Fresh Thyme
1 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 Garlic Clove (Chopped)
4 tbsp Olive Oil
150ml Soya Milk
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
1. Roughly chop the onions and sweat in a saucepan with the oil until they go a little translucent.
2. Add the chopped garlic and herbs and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the onion to the breadcrumbs, seasoning, baking powder and soya milk and mix.
4. Separate the mixture into 12 equal parts and roll into balls.
5. Pre heat a cast iron pan and sauté the balls with the olive oil. Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for a further 20 minutes at 180°C. Serve with your favourite roast dinner.