Plant-Based Exotic Pancakes
100g Coconut Sugar
300g Self-Raising Flour
400ml Soya Milk
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 Mango Sliced
2 Passion Fruits
Maple Syrup (to taste)
Pinch of Salt
1. Mix the flour with the baking powder, the sugar and the salt.
2. Add the milk and whisk vigorously to prevent any lumps.
3. Add the oil and the batter and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
4. Heat a non stick pan and lightly grease with oil.
5. Pour the batter into the centre of the pan and cook each side until golden.
6. Serve hot topped with the fruit and the maple syrup. Dust with lime zest