Medjool Date and Chocolate Muffins
100g Strong Wholemeal Flour
70g Plain Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 Pinch of Salt
60g Coconut Sugar
60g Vegetable Oil
180g Soya Milk
30g Dark Chocolate
4 Medjool Dates
1. Preheat the oven at 180C.
2. In a large bowl, mix the wholemeal flour, plain flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. De-stone the dates and chop into small pieces.
4. Cut the chocolate into small pieces or use a cheese grater.
5. Whisk the oil with the milk, add the chocolate and the dates, fold well and add to the flour mix.
6. Scoop the mix in equal parts into muffin cases. Use a muffin tray or backing tray and bake at 180C for 18-20 minutes.