Mango Cheese Cake
3g Agar Agar (or Plant Based Gelatin)
200g Digestive Biscuits
180g Fresh Mango Flesh
150g Firm Tofu
180g Coconut Milk
200g Coconut Cream (Block of Coconut Cream)
170g Maple Syrup or Coconut Sugar (or to taste)
1 Mango (Sliced for Topping)
- Blend together the biscuits with the margarine. Press the mixture into the base of a 6 inch cake tin or spring form pan.
- In a small saucepan on a very low heat, dissolve the agar agar in 100ml water.
- In a food processor, process the tofu, coconut milk, coconut cream, sugar, mango flesh and 3/4 of the agar agar mixture until smooth. Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base and smooth the surface.
- Finely slice enough mango to completely cover the top of the cheese cake, standing the pieces upright width ways, starting from the outside of the cake and working inwards to create the look of a rose.
- Warm up the rest of the agar agar and gently brush on top of the mango.
- Chill for 1 hour or until set.