FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY on orders over £35! (Order before noon)
Kesar Mango, Pomegranate, Passion Fruit and Ice cream
May 24 2020
May 24 2020
5 Kesar Mangos
4 tbsp of Pomegranate Seeds
2 Passion Fruit
50g Plain Flour
15g Coconut Sugar
25ml Soya Milk
1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence
4 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
1/4 tsp of Agar Agar Powder
Juice of 1/2 a Lime
Toasted Coconut Chips, Fresh Dill and Fresh Mint for Garnish
1. Peel and de-stone the 5 mangoes. Blend one of the mangoes with the agar agar and the lime juice and set aside the mango gel in a squeeze bottle.
2. Cut the rest of the mango flesh in little cubes and set aside.
3. Mix the flour with the margarine, the sugar, the milk and the vanilla. Once smooth, spread a very thin layer on a silicon sheet and bake until golden at 190ºC. It will take about 5/6 minutes depending on how thick you would like your biscuit to be.
4. Assemble all of your elements starting with the mango then add the pomegranate, passion fruit, toasted coconut chips, broken biscuit pieces and ice cream. Garnish with fresh mint and fresh dill leaves.
5. Finally, add few drops of the mango gel.