Baby Rainbow Carrot Salad with Papaya and Peanuts
400g Baby Carrots
4 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
4 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves
2 Red Chillies
4 tbsp Toasted and Crushed Peanuts
Juice of 1 Lime
1. Shave the carrots with a potato peeler and soak in icy cold water for 10 minutes.
2. Deseed the chillies and finely slice.
3. Peel and deseed the papaya and finely slice.
4. In a large salad bowl, dress the carrots with the papaya, chillies, peanuts, olive oil, salt and pepper and the lime juice.
5. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and more crushed peanuts.